The little girl.

There's a little girl in my room. Every time I close my eyes to fall asleep she pats on my shoulder to wake me up, as soon as I open my eyes she disappears. I close my eyes only for her to pat again, as soon as I switch on the light she runs off to play as her image fades upwards out the door into the hallway. She's gone.
She's wearing a little white dress like something I used to wear. She has soft black hair and an innocent face, her skin is made from heaven, she looks like my mother when she was little.
As I look into my phone I start to get lost into all the noise:
The stories
The pictures
The people
The strangers
The strangers.. they consume me the most.
I get lost and forget her. Dim the lights and close my eyes hoping she doesn't come back.
One night I closed my eyes, fell asleep and she never came back.

Comments

Podcast

Mail Chimp embedded form

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Popular Posts